Our responsible person (hereinafter "responsible person") within the meaning of Art. 4 no. 7 DS-GVO is:
+49 162 2373407
Data types, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
In the following, we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of collecting, processing and using personal data.1. Types of data we process
Usage data (access times, websites visited etc.), contact data (phone, e-mail etc.),
2. Purposes of processing under Article 13 (1) c) of the DS-GVO
Optimize website technically and economically, provide easy access to the website, optimize and statistically evaluate our services, improve user experience, make website user-friendly, create statistics, handle contact requests, provide websites with functions and content,
3. Categories of persons concerned under Article 13(1)(e) of the DS-GVO
Visitors/users of the website,
The persons concerned are collectively referred to as "users".
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
In the following we inform you about the legal basis of the processing of personal data:
- If we have obtained your consent for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken in response to your request, Article 6 (1) sentence 1 letter b) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. statutory storage obligations), Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person, the legal basis is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. d) DS-GVO.
- If the processing is necessary to safeguard our interests or the legitimate interests of a third party and your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not prevail in this respect, Article 6 (1) sentence 1 letter f) of the DS-GVO is the legal basis.
Transfer of personal data to third parties and processors
Without your consent, we will not pass on any data to third parties. Should this be the case, however, the transfer will be made on the basis of the aforementioned legal bases, e.g. when data is passed on to online payment providers for the purpose of fulfilling a contract or due to a court order or due to a legal obligation to surrender the data for the purpose of criminal prosecution, to avert danger or to enforce intellectual property rights.
We also use contract processors (external service providers e.g. for web hosting of our websites) to process your data. We select our processors carefully and check them regularly.
Transfer of data to third countries
The adoption of the European Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) has created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data is therefore processed primarily by companies to which the DS-GVO applies. If, however, processing is carried out by services of third parties outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, they must comply with the special requirements of Art. 44 ff. DS-GVO.
Erasure of data and storage duration
Unless expressly stated in this data protection declaration, your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the consent granted for processing is revoked by you or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies or the data is no longer required for the purpose, unless its further storage is required for evidence purposes or this is opposed by statutory storage obligations. This includes, for example, commercial storage obligations for business letters according to § 257 para. 1 HGB (6 years) as well as tax storage obligations according to § 147 para. 1 AO of receipts (10 years). When the prescribed retention period expires, your data will be blocked or deleted, unless the storage is still necessary for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
Existence of automated decision making
We do not use automatic decision making or profiling.
- The following cookie types are distinguished:
- Necessary, essential cookies: Essential cookies are cookies that are absolutely necessary for the operation of the website.
- Session-Cookies: Session-Cookies are needed to recognize multiple use of an offer by the same user. When you visit our site again, these cookies provide information to automatically recognize you. When you close the browser or log out, the session cookies are deleted.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies remain stored even after closing the browser. They are used to measure the reach and for marketing purposes. They are automatically deleted after a preset period of time, which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
- Third party cookies (especially from advertisers): According to your wishes, you can configure your browser settings and, for example, refuse to accept third party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out at this point that you may then not be able to use all functions of this website. Please read more about these cookies in the respective data protection declarations of the third-party providers.
- data categories: user data, cookie, user ID (including the pages visited, device information, access times and IP addresses).
- purposes of processing: The information obtained in this way serves the purpose of optimising our web offers technically and economically and to enable you to access our website more easily and securely.
- Legal basis: If we process your personal data with the aid of cookies on the basis of your consent ("opt-in"), then Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) DSGVO is the legal basis. Otherwise we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality, improvement and economic operation of the website, so that in this case Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO is the legal basis. In addition, the legal basis is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO, if the cookies are used to initiate a contract, e.g. when orders are placed.
- The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
- Here you will find information about the deletion of cookies according to browser:
- Contradiction and "Opt-Out": You can generally prevent the saving of cookies on your hard drive, regardless of consent or legal permission, by selecting "do not accept cookies" in your browser settings. However, this can result in a functional restriction of our offers. You can object to the use of third-party cookies for advertising purposes by means of a so-called "opt-out" via this American website (https://optout.aboutads.info) or this European website (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de/praferenzmanagement/).
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-at/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/de-at/help/4027947/windows-delete-cookies
- When you contact us by contact form, fax, post or e-mail, your data will be processed for the purpose of handling your contact request.
- The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. a) DS-GVO, provided you have given your consent. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of a contact enquiry or e-mail, letter or fax is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO. The person responsible has a legitimate interest in the processing and storage of the data in order to be able to respond to user enquiries, to secure evidence on liability grounds and, where appropriate, to be able to comply with his or her statutory obligations to retain business letters. If the contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, an additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO.
- We may store your details and contact request in our customer relationship management system ("CRM system") or a comparable system.
- The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose of their collection. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation is finished when it can be concluded from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified. Inquiries from users who have a contract with us will be stored for a period of two years after termination of the contract. In the case of legal archiving obligations, the deletion takes place after their expiry: End of commercial (6 years) and tax (10 years) storage obligation.
- You have the possibility at any time to revoke your consent under Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. a) DS-GVO to the processing of personal data. If you contact us by e-mail, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time.
- We have integrated the website analysis tool "Matomo" into our website. To manage this service we use Matomo Tag Manager.
- Data categories and description of data processing: User ID, IP address (anonymised). When you visit our website, Matomo places a cookie on your computer in order to be able to analyse your use of our website. We have activated IP anonymisation, which means that IP addresses are only processed in a shortened form. On behalf of the operator of this website, Matomo will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services to the responsible person in connection with the use of the website and the Internet.
- The use of Matomo serves the purpose of analysis, optimization and improvement of our website.
- If you have given your consent ("opt-in") for the processing of your personal data by the third party provider using Matomo, then Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 letter a) DS-GVO is the legal basis. The legal basis is also our legitimate interest in the above-mentioned purposes (the analysis, optimisation and improvement of our website) in data processing in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S.1 lit. f) DS-GVO. In the case of services provided in connection with a contract, tracking and analysis of user behaviour is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) DS-GVO in order to be able to use the information thus obtained to offer optimised services in order to fulfil the purpose of the contract.
- Storage period: The data sent by us and linked to cookies, user IDs (e.g. User ID) or advertising IDs are automatically deleted after 14 months. The deletion of data whose retention period has been reached is automatically carried out once a month.
- Contradiction and elimination possibilities ("Opt-Out"):
You can generally prevent cookies from being stored on your hard disk by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. However, this can result in a functional restriction of our offers.
•As an alternative to the above browser plugin, you can prevent Matomo from collecting cookies by clicking the "Cookie Options" button in the upper left corner (above the page logo), which will display the cookie banner. Here you can select "Reject", which will prevent the collection of your data when visiting this website in the future. This cookie is only valid for our website and your current browser and only lasts until you delete your cookies. In this case you would have to set the cookie again.
Social media presence
- data categories and description of data processing: usage data, contact data, content data, inventory data. Furthermore, user data within social networks is usually processed for market research and advertising purposes. Thus, for example, user profiles can be created on the basis of usage behaviour and the resulting interests of the users. The user profiles can in turn be used, for example, to place advertisements within and outside the networks that presumably correspond to the interests of the users. For these purposes, cookies are usually stored on the users' computers, in which the usage behaviour and interests of the users are stored. Furthermore, data may also be stored in the user profiles independently of the devices used by the users (especially if the users are members of the respective platforms and are logged in to them). For a detailed description of the respective forms of processing and the possibilities of objection (opt-out), we refer to the data protection declarations and information provided by the operators of the respective networks. Also in the case of requests for information and the assertion of data subject rights, we point out that these can be most effectively asserted with the providers. Only the providers have access to the data of the users in each case and can directly take appropriate measures and provide information. Should you nevertheless require assistance, you can contact us.
- purpose of the processing: Communication with the users connected and registered on the social networks; information and advertising for our products, offers and services; outward presentation and image cultivation; evaluation and analysis of the users and contents of our presence in the social media.
- The data protection information, information possibilities and possibilities of objection (Opt-Out) of the respective networks / service providers can be found here:
Rights of the data subject
- Objection or revocation of the processing of your data
Insofar as the processing is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a), Art. 7 DS-GVO, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO, you can lodge an objection to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we request that you explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the facts of the case and will either stop or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
You can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can exercise the right of objection free of charge. You can inform us about your objection to advertising by sending us the following contact details:
- Right to information
You have a right to information about your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 15 DS-GVO. This includes in particular information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the origin of your data, if it has not been collected directly from you.
- Right of rectification
You have a right to correct incorrect data or to complete correct data in accordance with Art. 16 DS-GVO.
- Right to delete
You have the right to have your data stored by us deleted in accordance with Art. 17 DS-GVO, unless legal or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or rights to further storage conflict with this.
- Right to limitation
You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data if one of the conditions in Art. 18 Paragraph 1 letters a) to d) DS-GVO is fulfilled:
- If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that allows the person in charge to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need it for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims, or
- if you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 (1) of the DPA and it has not yet been established whether the legitimate reasons given by the controller outweigh the reasons given by you.
- right to data transferability
You have a right to data transferability in accordance with Art. 20 DS-GVO, which means that you can receive the personal data stored by us about you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or request that it be transferred to another person responsible.
- Right of appeal
You have a right to complain to a regulatory body. As a general rule, you may do so by contacting the supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which you are resident, in your place of work or in the place where the suspected infringement is committed.
To protect all personal data transmitted to us and to ensure that the data protection regulations are observed by us and our external service providers, we have taken suitable technical and organisational security measures. Therefore, among other things, all data between your browser and our server is transmitted in encrypted form via a secure SSL connection.